This is really the Limbo Club

1. Looking for latest posts? Click this link ===> "What's New?"!

Patto Man + 10 vs knee grows XI feat. bleks minus snoop dog

Discussion in 'Sport Board, like BigFooty but with no Norf mods' started by peternorth, Mar 13, 2012.

1. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

First game to be played at Arnos Vale Cricket Ground.

Vale Anus
  2. Mancey

Mancey Hold me closer Tiny Dancer Stiff Member

Re: Patto Man + 10 vs big black men who will run a train on Aussie WAGs tour

Patto man will rip the arnos apart
  3. Blitzer

Blitzer "The GOATSE vs the True GOATSE" Bear Poker

Captain Fagboy disappointed he's not playing, wanted his freckle to be punched in the first game at the Anus ground.
  4. crackers57

crackers57 TLC Immortal

He'll give it a crack
  5. Uncle Kamikaze

Uncle Kamikaze Blanket mover

vale Arnus.

will never forget that time he kicked the wrong way at subi.
  6. Gus

Gus Bear Poker

Regretting my Runako Morton for most runs bet.
  7. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

i had malcolm marshall down for most wickets
  8. satellite

satellite . Bear Poker

if you have the time, i highly recommend this tour
  9. Hoofy

Hoofy HURR Bear Poker

Watch out for Andrew Bolt. He's a very fast sprinter.
  10. Mancey

I had brendon nash for best tan

Vale his arnos
  11. Kingy

Kingy Vale Crackers; gun. Bear Poker

Sorry, thread title is no good :p
  12. Dan

Dan (๏ Y ๏) Bear Poker

Did you pee in the pool?
  13. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

wonder if mandela will present the trophy
  14. Tex21

Tex21 Change this bitch Bear Poker

My money's on Martin Luther King to.
  15. satellite

satellite . Bear Poker

nah but i got sprung by nan.

you know nan will watch every second of the telecast just to spot you, cunts focus in on us just as the rasta passes a trumpet sized scoobie
  16. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

bad hackin has left the windies for personal reasons (he's shit)
  17. satellite

satellite . Bear Poker

i love it when a plan comes together
  18. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

lol reporter interviewing invararity. called him Mr Chairman.

WTF is that faggot bracken doing in the commentary box???
  19. Hugh Differential

Hugh Differential AFL Umpiring Afficianado

The Windies batting is shithouse.

They need to get Gayle, Chanderpaul and Runako Morton back in the side.
  20. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

politics has lead to the freezeout of one g sobers. wish the windies cricket association would put their petty issues aside
  21. Jather Fack

Jather Fack gets! frocked! Bear Poker

worst bloody timezone in world bloody cricket. also, good of bailey and doherty to rescue the otherwise hapless aussies.
  22. Mancey

Bracks goes alright as a commentator i reckon. Did some work on ABC.

Also lol at Sachin crawling his way to his second slowest ton ever just to finally get the monkey off his back...and pretty much cost his team the game against fucking Bangladesh.
  23. Hoofy

Hoofy HURR Bear Poker

:cool:
  24. Jather Fack

If he didn't crawl to that century against bangladesh and cost his team the game then no one would be able to call him teh greatest ever of all time.
  25. Blitzer

This, fucken annoying. Though i used to love it, remember getting up early before primary school to watch the epic 91 Carribean test series! :thumbsu:

Also, great shield final happening right now, finally seen one on something not resembling the Hume highway. It's actually a game of cricket, not a batting contest.
  26. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

''

yep see what he did thurrr

was that when m and s waugh gave teh windies bowlers the shits? tugger just standing there looking at ambrose?
  27. Jather Fack

that might have been '95, when we finally, finally beat dem cunts.
  28. Tex21

Yeah, was 95. Tugga made 199 or 200, and Junior made 126. Junior was backing away and hitting their bowlers for four through backward point/third man, and didn't it give them the shits.
  29. SonOfReep

SonOfReep LOL Norf Stiff Member

Yeah remember being excited as fuck in Yr 12.
  30. Blitzer

That was 95, 91 was when the Windies bowled bouncers 5 balls out of 6, Dessie Haynes nearly punched on with Ian Healy, Viv Richards was calling McDermott a white coward, Merv was giving some great sendoffs etc. We didn't win but fuck me we had a crack, great spiteful test series.
  31. Blitzer

You should all be watching the shield final, should be a great finish (after the rain delay).
  32. Ron

Ron Dirty Newbie

Yeah a cracking game atm

Bulls need 32 more with 3 wickets left. Tassie bowling very well atm
  33. Blitzer

Butterworth is a gun, can't think of a better bowling all rounder in the country at the moment.
  34. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

so who won
  35. Hugh Differential

Queensland won by 3 wickets.
  36. Hoofy

Hoofy HURR Bear Poker

His team mate Faulkner. Plus has more upside.

And I do rate Butterworth but probably too slow for internationals.
  37. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

watching fire in babylon.

fuckface greig said he wanted to make them grovel. fuck he mustve had a death wish
  38. Hoofy

Hoofy HURR Bear Poker

Maybe he meant he wanted them to make gravel?
  39. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

fuck i hated teh WINDIES during the 80s. cunts used to walk out there, beat the shit out of us and not a shit was given by them. viv, chewing gum smashing us everywhere, then walking off thinking this is easy shit. im gonna bang some bitches
  40. Tex21

In fairness, it probably was easy shit to Viv.

Been posted before, but still love the story of him playing county cricket, played and missed a couple of times, bowler tells him "its, red, round and weighs about 6 ounces". Viv puts the next ball out of the ground. "You know what it looks like. Go and fucking find it"
  41. Kingy

Kingy Vale Crackers; gun. Bear Poker

Those were fucking great days.

And don't cuss me man!
  42. Tex21

Fuck yeah, Bad Haddin isn't coming back to the Carribean.
  43. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

might be thread worthy tex!
  44. Hugh Differential

The West Indies must be spewing that Bad won't be there to drop sitters and make ducks.
  45. Ron

Ron Dirty Newbie

Need 295 to win.

Wade scores 15 off 36

Fucking useless
  46. Tex21

Brett Lee should not be playing. Always been a ie chucker, nothing's changed
  47. SonOfReep

SonOfReep LOL Norf Stiff Member

Did we lose?
  48. peternorth

peternorth Bear Poker

brett lee should fuck off and die. useless cunt.

he was the sole reason aussie cricket is in this position. his smiling and faggotry lost us the ashes 2 series ago (in uk).
  49. Ron

Ron Dirty Newbie

Sure did.

Lee was shit with the ball, but at least made up for it with the bat, being our top scorer. So his shit bowling was averaged out by his good batting.

Wade gets a massive negative score for being an all round useless cunt. 15 off 36 when chasing 294? Fuck me dead, talk about killing a teams chances.
  50. Hoofy

Hoofy HURR Bear Poker

Must be under the Captain's spell.