1. Looking for latest posts? Click this link ===> "What's New?"!

Well that was fucked

Discussion in 'The Main Board but with less BAWW about Essendrug' started by Higgs Boson, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Higgs Boson

Higgs Boson TLC Original Stiff Member

Shuey guilty intentional-low-BODY not groin. No plea so 206.25. Lynch guilty.
  2. Jather Fack

Jather Fack gets! frocked! Umpire

i'm thinking of firing off an angry email somewhere about how Wellingtons gets a discount on a blatantly obvious thuggish act that no one in their right mind would even consider challenging, yet the old shoe actually gets a downgrade but had no chance to get a discount unless you accept that the original incorrect decision was somehow correct so ends up with exactly the same penalty, one week less than that thuggish act of a dirty sniping cunt i mentioned earlier. totally fucked i reckon. just like paragraphs are totally fucked.
  3. FarQue

FarQue Bunga Bunga Umpire

JF I wish you would stop sitting on the fence and being pc. Tell us what you really think. Preferably in short sentences and paragraphs.
  4. SonOfReep

SonOfReep Administrator Stiff Member

AFL can't even do a video link right, what chance did Bootsy have
  5. crackers57

crackers57 TLC Immortal

Would've been a week if he hadn't been a thug instead of a cleanskin like Sharrod :cool:
  6. Higgs Boson

Higgs Boson TLC Original Stiff Member

They had to do it by mobile on speaker yes?

I saw footage of Shuey arriving with Daniher. Didn't see any lawyers though. He obviously didn't have any, what with that result
  7. SonOfReep

SonOfReep Administrator Stiff Member

The Pies accepting that MRP offer was the equivalent of waiting for the valet to bring out your 1996 Hyundai Excel, then being thrown the keys to a Lamborghini. "your car sir?" "...ah... Why yes!" *get in and gtfo*
  8. Hoffy

Hoffy Geelong are a, c & g Umpire

You can't hit a guy in the doodle.
  9. Gina Rinehart

Gina Rinehart Thick as pigshit

unless its Mitchell (twice)
  10. Mancey

Mancey Waiting for the Price Drop Stiff Member

Both defences were seemingly concocted by drunkards
  11. Jather Fack

Jather Fack gets! frocked! Umpire

I have reconsidered my earlier comments, and despite declaring a potential 15% reduction in the paragraph weighting, I have decided to stand by them.
  12. Hoffy

Hoffy Geelong are a, c & g Umpire

You should have enlisted the help of Peter Filandia.

Would have given him something to sink his teeth into and I'm sure he could've downplayed the Shuey incident.
  13. Blitzer

Blitzer "The GOATSE vs the True GOATSE" Umpire

Come on mate, Filandia made an honest mistake, please don't bag him about it.
  14. Syd

Syd TLC Original Stiff Member Stiff Member Umpire

I LOL'd
  15. jimmy35

jimmy35 TLC Original Umpire

Was like a circus.
  16. Mr Percival

Mr Percival Beard up, it's just so hipster Umpire

But kicking him in the nuts is OK ? :confused:
  17. Burt

Burt TLC Legend

Been watching Full Metal Joust on the teev. Bloke got a lance in the nutsack the other day.
  18. jimmy35

jimmy35 TLC Original Umpire

Intentional, low, high impact, 5 weeks down to 3.
  19. Picko99

Picko99 What's got you so jumpy?? Umpire

Lance and Panny are an item?
  20. Burt

Burt TLC Legend

You read it here first.